CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Preachy Mom

Alright, I know I just posted, but I read it over and realized that I sound like that highly competitive, preachy mom who thinks she knows everything and her kids are geniuses. . . Well, I'm really not. Sure, I have opinions about food and toys and crafts and all of that. But when I'm at story hour and the craft at hand is insanely annoying to me, I smile and go with it. The other moms I'm around don't always know how I feel about these things. But that's the beauty of the blog. I would actually prefer that very few people who know me read it. Because I can just go off about whatever without them rolling their eyes. I'd like someone to read it though. So, hopefully if that someone is you, you don't find me completely annoying an preachy. Because I really am a pleasant play date. 

0 comments: