CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Seussical


This morning the boys and I took a bunch of toilet paper and paper towel tubes my mom saved up for them and decided to make something of them. After they each made a pair of binoculars (Of course Ansel had to have a pair after his big brother made some), we started working on a "house." Instead of a plain ol' house, we got crazy with the colored tape and created a seussical house. We saw my niece in the musical production at her school and my boys LOVED it! It was fun to get them working together with me, and Caedmon wanted to make a sign that said "Seussical." He's going crazy with his writing, now that he's figured out that he can write any word he chooses using his hard earned letter writing skills. 

1 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

My babys are super cute!!! You are too!