CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's



Here is the biggest thing we did for April Fool's Day: Dyed the oatmeal green, then pretended that it was completely normal before announcing "April Fool's Day" to Caedmon. Tadah! So it's lame - we'll do better next year.


And April Fool's on me. I decided to try the cloth diapers I recently purchased. Being a novice, I originally didn't realize that this style still required plastic pants, which I refused to use (too bulky!). I actually didn't mind using the diapers at home, but I can't imagine going out into the world without Pampers. 

1 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

You are so funny. "I can't imagine going out into the world without pampers." I can't say that I blame you, I would rather my nephew not have a bulky butt.