CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bird Gifts


As I mentioned, yesterday was clean-out-the-fridge day. I'm getting that spring cleaning bug and the fridge was an easy thing to tackle while Ansel napped. I went through the seeds, nuts, and dried fruit that I keep in there and decided much of it was past its best consumption by humans date. So, I got out some paper and glue and let the boys use it for art time (you should have seen the floor!) and we mixed all of the leftovers in a big bowl, to be a gift for the birds. We'll add it to our bird feeder. Now I have these sweet papers covered in mice-attracting seeds. Caedmon suggested that we tape them to the ceiling, where the mice can't get them. 

1 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

You have raised a brilliant boy!

I do wonder though, does Caedmon plan on using that gift for the bird for bait as well.

Hmm...