CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Veggie Science

Today was one of those stay at home and do lots of fun stuff days - and I have a few minutes to put it all on the blog before going to parent orientation for kindergarten (a surreal feeling - my little boy will be in school. . . my inclination is to keep him home forever but he wants to spread his little wings so off to orientation I go). 


So, the science that we are doing comes from the veggies I saved from the soup pot tonight (lentil soup - a favorite). I recalled seeing a post on plumpudding recently and thought we'd give it a whirl. 

Celery stalks in colored water. (Let's see how that color is drawn up the stalks.)

A potato balanced in a bowl of water. (Let's see if it grows anything.)

0 comments: