CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adios Bowl

Well, another one bites the dust. Another bowl that is. I will refrain from naming the little boy that dropped said bowl, but it was, of course, an accident. The problem is, we have had quite a few of those and the set of 12 is sorely dwindling. So, lunch was served on plates, not in bowls. By the way, this little lunch trick works nicely for my boys: Mixing peanut butter with soy sauce and using it on our frozen stir-fry. I enjoy it too:) 


As long as I'm sharing the lunch photo, let me say that those chopsticks in Ansel's hands are genius. I got a set on Amazon - Party People by Fred I believe. Talk about fine motor skills. And slowing down during lunch. Good lesson all the way around. And fun too. Who needs a bowl anyway? 

1 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

I'm not gonna lie - That sounds nasty!

I'll have to try it sometime.