CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

BooBoo Basket



I know, I know. . . I never post anymore. Well, it's summer and  busy times. Here is something we have been using this summer - an idea I got from Mitten Strings for God. This is our booboo basket, where I store all of the little things we need to make daily booboos better. Curious George BandAids and bug bite balm and nasal spray and such. It's a really sweet little thing that the boys are now accustomed to requesting. "MaMa, get the booboo basket." You gotta love tending to their little aches and pains. I think it's good for their hearts too. 


Here's Ansel with the Burt's Bees bug bite stick - applying liberally to one of many skeeter bites. It really works!

1 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

I'm happy to see my shower present is still of use five years later.