CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Modern Handprints




Here's a little something we did a couple weeks ago. I got the idea from Cookie. Here's the step by step:

1. I bought canvases. 
2. The boys chose colors (they picked their favorites - Caedmon has always loved green and Ansel now loves orange).  
3. We took off most of their clothing.
4. I squirted paint on plates.
5. They smeared paint all over the canvas with their hands. 
6. They smeared paint on their bodies and any clothing that was not removed, as well as on the driveway, where we were painting. 
7. I wiped their hands and placed them firmly in the paint on the canvas. 
8. Repeated steps 1-6 and then placed feet on the canvas. 
9. Put the paintings inside so that they could dry in peace. 
10. Now I need to hang them up. Which is the hard part, because I'm not so good at committing to holes in the wall. It has to be the PERFECT place :) 

1 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

One thing that cookie didn't mention is that these "Modern Handprints" make lovely gifts for Aunties!