CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

10 Things


I skipped Sunday, because I was gone all day, but I'm back in the game. 


1. boots - the boy (Ansel) and to wear. Preferably with tights. 
2. muffins - cranberry orange is my favorite.
3. being organized. I used to think I liked label makers but I don't. 
4. eating at home - I'm not a restaurant person. I don't like people I don't know preparing my food in a room that I can't see. Plus, they cost too much. 
5. tea. warm and not too strong. herbal; unsweetened. 
6. Caedmon's obsessions. Too cute for words. And gosh, is his brain amazing.
7. I like grammar, but I also like messing with it. I admire e.e. cummings. I do hate it when a whopping grammar mistake pops out of my mouth. mortification.  
8. involving my kids in helping others. I was just thinking about getting our shoe boxes ready for Operation Christmas Child. 
9. Jennifer Knapp's voice. 
10. My guitar, which I will someday learn to play. Yes, I'm a Jennifer Knapp wannabe. 

0 comments: