CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


As an American, as a Christian, as a Mom, I have a heavy heart this morning. As I see the crowds rejoicing, I am deeply affected. The choice that people have made, a choice of evil over good, will effect "change" - unfortunately.  I truly believe that we had an opportunity to choose a patriot, a man who loved country over self; a woman with conviction and a love of life and family. John McCain's concession speech speaks for itself about what kind of man he is. 


But now I have a choice. Will I put my "hope" in a man, as so many are, or will I put it in the Lord, maker of heaven and earth. Will I trust that what the devil has meant for evil, God means for good? Will I pray fervently that our nation will see revival and turn from its wicked ways? The answer, on all counts, is yes. 

So today will not be a day of gloom and doom. I choose to look ahead and to pray for God's providence and protection. Much like our forefathers did over 200 years ago. 

I'm not usually such as serious blogger, but some things are not to be taken lightly. I hope those around me will keep the faith. God bless America. 

1 comments:

amy@inspirationchic said...

Girl, I am with you. Great post. don't you feel alone. Everyoen around me is rejoicing.You said some beautiful things.